Ford & McIntyre Men's Wear Guide to Safe Shopping
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home
- Go shopping on line, view the products, email or call with any product questions or concerns prior to shopping in the store. This will reduce the time spent in the store.
- www.fordandmac.com firstname.lastname@example.org 519-676-5144
- If required, email or call for a private viewing. Private viewings will be arranged during off peak hours
- Know specifically what you are looking for prior to shopping. Ask the staff so they can direct you.
- We highly recommend you wear a face mask when entering the store
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the store
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Don't delay shopping. Please refrain from long, non-related, conversations with other customers or staff
- Minimize the amount of product and surfaces you touch.
- If possible we encourage contactless payment
- Sanitize your hands upon leaving the store
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store at one time
- Change rooms will be cleaned, disinfected and rotated after each use
- After use, there will be a 15 minute gap before a change room will be accessible
- Clothes that have been tried on and not purchased will be set aside for 3 days
- Clothes that need alterations will require a one week process
- Store cleaning and disinfecting will be performed regularly basis
Ford and Mac will implement additional safety guidelines as we learn the new way of doing business.